via Microsoft PowerPoint
Here are some tips for recording your own webcam and/or screen. This would be for PRE-recording a segment, and then uploading that file, not for going live in the moment.
1) Open Microsoft PowerPoint and load your presentation. In the Slide Show tab at the top of the screen, select ‘Record Slide Show’ and select ‘Record From Beginning'.
2) In the window that pops up, you can select your camera and microphone by clicking on the ‘Settings’ icon
3) If you would like to view your notes, you can do so by clicking the ‘notes’ icon to toggle the view.
4) To begin recording, press the red record button on the upper left hand side of the screen.
5) A three second countdown will begin, and recording will start once the countdown finishes.
6) Once you are recording, present your slides. You can use the annotation tools at the bottom of the screen. If you would like to pause recording and resume at a later time you can do so using the ‘Pause” button. When you are finished recording, press the ‘Stop’ button.
7) If you would like to remove any recordings from a single slide or the full presentation to re-record, you can do so by using the ‘Clear’ menu.
8) When you are satisfied with your recording, you can save the PowerPoint presentation, which will now include the audio/video and timings from the recording. If you would like to export your recorded presentation as a video file, you can do so in the File Menu:
Navigate to File -> Export -> Create a Video and select the desired video quality. Select a location to save the video file and the export will begin. Note that this process takes some time and you can track it in the bar at the bottom of your Powerpoint window.